Saturday, November 9, 2013

3rd offical update

Well, everything is looking good is the short of it. I am feeling surprisingly well at this point, though I am starting to feel the effects of only sleeping for an hour and a half last night. My dad recently left, after bringing me some lunch, and Cari's mom has been hanging out here for some time now. It is good to have the company. I appreciate all those that have sent me messages via text, Facebook, or calls and I am particularly grateful that so many people care.
As for Cari in her surgery, everything is looking good for her. I failed to ask what procedure they were working on at this point, and hope that when Cari reads this, she is not too disappointed in me. Cari is all about the details, but I am doing my best. Derek, the OR nurse has let me know that everything is going well. Vitals are looking really good, the anesthesiologist is happy about how she is looking right now. In general, everyone on the surgical team is quite content with the progress. It is still too early to know how much longer it will be because there is still quite a bit of work to do. Hopefully, by the next update, we will have a better idea of where we are in relation to the finish line.
Thanks once again for all the support.
Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment