Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day 5 02/17/12

I'm going to attempt this. My vision is horrible and I'm exhausted so bare with me. I wish I could get a picture of my sleeping beauty napping on the chair next to me.. He has been my go to man for everything the last few days and I couldn't make it through this without him. It has been a rough couple of days, I still can't do much of anything on my own,,I'm sure these days are long for him too. He has been right by my side. He is what I lean against while I'm trying to go to the bathroom, he is the one discussing concerns with the docs. And the one trying to help m get the strength I need to get out of here.
I have been really weak. I got another infection yesterday which didn't help, but my blood pressure is just so low that it makes everything harder. Today it was 85/45 so they retook it and it was 85/60. They have given me bolster fluids to try and increase it. My face is tight and swollen, with that I can't see really much of anything. It's a good thing I know my keyboard so well. I'm just plain weak. Its not like me and that is frustrating. I might get to go home tomorrow if I can get stronger.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment