Saturday, November 9, 2013

Getting ready! 02/04/12

This past week has been full of successes! I have gotten my business inventory pretty much done(thanks to my amazing neighbor who came to the rescue today and Bills dad for playing with the kids) and some of my "workers", all I have left I bet I can finish in an hour next week(YES!). Thanks to my amazing SISTER who stepped in and got all of my products pictured for me. I am forever grateful. I figure I will have plenty of time lying in bed so I can work on finally getting all my product updated to my website(FINALLY).

I have even had time to spend with my kids and some of my friends. Which to me is the most important anyways. I wish I didn't have to do some of this other stuff!

Things are starting to come together. Don't get me wrong, I still have a jam packed week ahead of me, but I have made sure to schedule time with my family. I know this week is going to go by so fast. I am a little scared for that. I cant believe we are really this close now.

I must say I continued to be amazed at how much support I feel like we are already being given and its not even just family members! Sometimes, its even people that I don't really know, which is so thoughtful. I know I have a lot of friends fasting for our family tomorrow and I cant tell you how much that means to me. I have been doing really good lately handling all of this, but I am going to be honest. I am a little nervous for church tomorrow. Its hard for me to not tear up when I am surrounded by so many people that are so nice to me. I get a little nervous that I could end up being a blubber face. So, if you are in my ward and you see me crying, just know its tears of appreciation and me, being overwhelmed with the amount of love and support you are giving to me and my family. We are truly grateful. I really love it when people care about my husband and kids. I feel like they need the support just as much as I do.

I get lots of support from my family(because its my family) but I am so impressed with how much Bills dad cares too. Today he came and got the kids from us and took them up to the South Towne Expo Center to enjoy an afternoon filled with TRAINS. The kids loved it. They even got to go to McDonald's after with grandpa. I am so appreciative for his thoughtfulness. My kids had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment