Saturday, November 9, 2013

Grateful 02/09/12

Today I feel so grateful. First of all the day wasn't going so swell and my good friend showed up at my house with a card and MINT BROWNIES! If you know me, you know I LOVE MINT BROWNIES. To be honest, I was having a little bit of a rough day, so when she dropped by just because she was thinking about me, I felt so blessed. Its the little things that mean so much, the brownies were the bomb, but honestly even with how much I love them, the gesture, was even better. It meant so much to me. I feel so lucky!

Secondly, my AMAZING sister in law from VA is here "learning the ropes". My kids are going to be in such good hands while I'm in the hospital. And even though the thought of not being with them is SOOOO HARD, I know they will have so much fun while I am away. I am so grateful to her for her sacrifice. My kids mean the world to me and it means the world to me that she is willing to take care of them. There is nothing...NOTHING that matters more to me than my family. Boy, I am going to miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment